Whistles - Code of Conduct
1. I will always maintain the utmost respect for the game of soccer.
2. I will conduct myself honorably at all times and maintain the dignity of my position.
3. I will always honor an assignment or any other contractual obligation.
4. I will attend training meetings and clinics so as to know the Laws of the Game, their proper interpretation and their application.
5. I will always strive to achieve maximum team work with my fellow officials.
6. I will be loyal to my fellow officials and never knowingly promote criticism of them.
7. I will be in good physical condition.
8. I will control the players effectively by being courteous and considerate without sacrificing fairness.
9. I will do my utmost to assist my fellow officials to better themselves and their work.
10. I will not make statements about any games except to clarify an interpretation of the Laws of the Game.
11. I will not discriminate against nor take undue advantage of any individual gro u p on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
12. I consider it a privilege to be a part of the United States Soccer Federation and my actions will reflect credit upon that organization and its affiliates.